Where we've been helps determine where we're going. Where is your life heading?
"Replay" is a one-week message that includes a live speak segment. Live speak means that there's an opportunity for a speaker to teach part of the message and play the coordinating video. There is a bumper video to transition you into your live speak.
At Life.Church, we've used the following order for this message:
• First, the worship band does one warm-up song to set up the live speak.
• Next comes the live speak (not longer than 15 minutes).
• Then, have the worship band come back up as you explain the experience (see “Experiential Options” doc)
• Then let students go through the stations while the worship band plays (as time allows).
• Finally, bring everyone back together to sing one or two more worship songs together.