Volunteers with a wide range of experience serve on our church photography teams at Life.Church. Whether someone is a camera enthusiast or a professional wedding photographer, learning the best way to take photos in church can be tricky.
That's why we created an in-depth guide detailing how to capture the best church photos.In this guide, volunteers will learn how to:
- Be in the right place at the right time and capture the moment
- Find good lighting in the auditorium
- Photograph discretely during worship
- Get photos of kids ministry without distracting them
- Identify the story a picture tells