A strong church culture helps your staff feel closer to your mission, become better leaders, and reach more people for Christ.
But how do you create a strong culture, and how do you keep it healthy? Jerry Hurley, Life.Church Directional Team Leader, shares from almost 20 years of experience how he's helped to build a strong culture for the Life.Church team.
Learn even more about Life.Church culture, tools, and practices by digging in to these free resources:
- Develop.Me https://develop.me/
- Training: “Aligning Values” https://open.life.church/training/97-the-code-what-matters-most
- Training: “How We Hire” https://open.life.church/training/75-the-best-fit-how-we-hire
- Training: Develop.Me app https://open.life.church/training/categories/326-develop-me
- Human Resources Documents: https://open.life.church/categories/287-human-resources
- Aligning Values Art: https://open.life.church/resources/1906-vision-and-values-art
- Aligning Values PDF: https://open.life.church/items/163349-vision-and-values-pdf
Craig Groeschel Leadership Podcast: